Registering for this site allows you to access your order status and history. Just fill in the fields below, and weâll get a new account set up for you in no time. We will only ask you for information necessary to make the purchase process faster and easier.Create an Account
This page tells you information about us ( XGilham ). Your statutory rights are not affected by anything contained in these Terms. We amend these Terms from time to time every time you wish to order Goods, please check these Terms to ensure you understand them. These Terms, and any Contract between us, are only in the English language.Definitions
“We”/”us” means xgilham, the seller of the Goods. “You”/ “Your”/ “Customer” means the customer action as a consumer.
“Dispatch Confirmation” means the date on which we e-mail you to confirm dispatch of Goods. “Goods” means the items which we agree to sell you.
If you wish to contact us for any reason including complaints, you can contact us by emailing us at Info@fvpglobal.com If we have to contact you or give you notice in writing, we will do so by e-mail.
These terms shall apply to all contracts for the purchase of Goods by you from us, to the exclusion of all terms and conditions which you may purport to apply under any sales offer or purchase order. These terms supersede all previous agreements and understandings between us.
We amend these terms from time to time.
Every time you order goods from us, the Terms in force at the time of your order will apply to the contract between you and us.
We may revise these terms as they apply to your order from time to time.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. When placing an order you undertake that you are at least 18 years old, that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the Goods.
After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation email from us acknowledging that we have received your order. This email is not an acceptance of your order, just a confirmation that we have received your order.
We will confirm our acceptance of your order to you by sending you an email that confirms that the Goods have been dispatched (“Dispatch Confirmation”). The Contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation. Only Goods dispatched will be included in the Contract.
When placing your order we carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card. Payment will not be taken until your order has been accepted and a Dispatch Confirmation been sent.
If you cancel your order prior to dispatch we will release the hold. Please note that your bank may take up to 30 days to release the pre-authorised funds.
We may choose not to accept your order in our discretion for any reason whatsoever without liability to you. Examples of when we may not accept your order include when the Goods ordered are out of stock or are incorrectly priced or do not satisfy our quality control standards, or where payment has been declined. We will inform you if we choose not to accept your order by email and we will not process your order. If you have already paid for the Goods, we will refund you the full amount as soon as possible. In the unlikely event that an Item from your order is unavailable, it will not be substituted for an alternative product and you will not be charged for the Item.
Please see out Returns & Refunds page for more information.Price of Goods and Delivery Charges
The prices of the Goods will be as quoted on our site at the time you submit your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the prices of Goods are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system.
For orders placed to ship within the UK, all prices shown include the applicable UK VAT. If your order is being delivered outside the UK (which includes the Channel Islands), VAT will not be charged, however the selling price will remain the same. If the rate of any applicable VAT changes between the date of your order and the date of delivery, we will adjust the VAT you pay, unless you have already paid for the Items in full before the change in VAT takes effect. All orders are shipped from UK on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis. You will be responsible for payment of any import duties, clearance fees and any other additional charges, taxes that may be applicable.
The price of an Item does not include delivery charges. Our delivery charges are as advised to you during the check-out process, before you confirm your order. To check relevant delivery charges, please refer to our delivery page.
Our site contains a large number of Items. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Items on our site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that:
Where the Item’s correct price is less than the price stated on our site, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Item to you. However, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing, we do not have to provide the Item to you at the incorrect (lower) price.
If the Item’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, we will contact you as soon as possible to inform you of this error and we will give you the option of continuing to purchase the Item at the correct price or cancelling your order. We will not process your order until we have your instructions. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order process, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you in writing.
Unfortunately, we cannot advise you in advance of any proposed reduction in prices or reimburse you the difference in the event that an Item you order is subsequently reduced in price.
We may from time to time run special promotions or issue promotional codes. We reserve the right to change or terminate any promotion without notice at any time.
You can only pay for Items on our site using any one of the following methods: debit card, credit card, PayPal or any other methods which may be clearly indicated on our site from time to time.
We accept the following debit or credit cards: Visa, MasterCard. When you use a credit/debit card you confirm that the card being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorised by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
If you choose to pay by PayPal, you will be directed to the PayPal site to ‘Log In’ and review the amount to be paid before completing your purchase. Once this transaction is complete, you will then return to our site.
Payment for the Goods and all applicable delivery charges is in advance. When placing your order we carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card. Payment will not be taken until your order has been accepted and a Dispatch Confirmation been sent.
These Terms and Conditions of Website Use (‘Terms’) apply to your use of the xgilham website located at www.xgilham.com (if you are in the US, Canada or any other part of the world then the following terms apply to purchases and related transactions made using our services).
You must be 18 years old or the age of majority in your jurisdiction in order to use our Services. If you are under 18 years old or the age of majority in your jurisdiction, then you may only use the Services with your parent or legal guardian’s permission.
You may view some parts of the Services without registering, but in order to access and use other parts of the Services, you may be required to register an account with us. You are solely responsible for any activity that occurs on your account and for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. It is your sole responsibility to provide and maintain accurate account information. We reserve the right to cancel your account at any time for any reason without prior notice to you. If there has been (or you suspect) an unauthorised use of your password or account, please notify us immediately.Restrictions on use of services
You are solely responsible for your actions when using the Services, whether or not you have created an account with us. In addition, you understand and agree that you will not do or attempt to do or cause any third party to do or attempt to do any of the following in connection with your use of the Services:
Transmit by any means any software, virus, malware, program, code, file, or other material intended to interrupt, disrupt, alter, destroy, or limit any part of the Services;
Use any robot, spider, script, or any manual or automated application or means to extract, download, retrieve, index, mine, scrape, reproduce, or circumvent the presentation, operation, or intended use of any feature, function, or part of the Services;
Submit, post, or submit any offensive, indecent, hateful, racist, sexist, pornographic, or otherwise inappropriate or obscene content (as determined by us in our sole discretion);
Copy, download, distribute, transmit, upload, or transfer content from the Services or the personal information of others without our prior written permission or authorization;
Use the Services to make unsolicited offers, requests, advertisements, or spam;
Impersonate or pretend to be anyone else but you;
Violate or infringe upon the privacy, publicity, intellectual property, or other proprietary rights of third parties; or
Engage in any activity that is criminal or tortious in nature, or otherwise contrary to the law or infringes the rights of another including, without limitation, fraud, stalking, defaming, abusing, harassing, or threatening.
If you breach any part of these Terms, we reserve the right to terminate your access to the Services
We and our licensors are the sole owners of the Services, including, but not limited to, all content, features, and functions, and all copyrights, trademarks, service marks, and other intellectual property rights contained within the Services.
You agree that all right, title, and interest in the Services will remain ours or our licensors’ exclusive property. Nothing in these Terms gives you a right to reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, broadcast, license, or otherwise use xgilham name or any of our logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features.
You may only use the services for personal, non-commercial purposes.
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our Site, or to make contact with other users of our Services, you warrant that any such contribution (‘Content’) complies with the standards set out in these Terms, and you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Any Content you upload to our Sites will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such Content for any purpose. You grant us a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, copy, license, sublicense, adapt, distribute, display, publicly perform, reproduce, transmit, modify, edit, and otherwise exploit such Content throughout the world, in all media now known or hereafter developed. You confirm that you are the owner of the relevant Content and/or that you are entitled to grant us a licence of the same.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our Sites constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our Services.
We have the right in our sole discretion for any reason and without prior notice to you to remove any posting you make on our Sites if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the standards set out in these Terms or reasonable standards of behaviour.
The views expressed by other users on our Sites do not represent our views or values. We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to investigate any allegations or complaints that we receive regarding your Content.
The goods provided to you in connection with the services are supplied only for non-commercial, private use. You agree not to use the same for any commercial, business or re-sale purposes. We have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage in contract arising under or in connection with:
Use of, or inability to use, the Services; or
Use of or reliance on any content made available via the Services.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you or any other party for any claim, loss or damage, direct or indirect, including, without limitation, compensatory, consequential, incidental, indirect, special, exemplary, or punitive damages, regardless of the form of action or basis of any claim. You specifically acknowledge that we shall not be liable to you for your communications. We shall not be liable for any breach of security associated with the transmission of information through the services or any linked sites, or for any information or products, obtained through use of the services, or otherwise arising out of the use of the same, regardless of the form of action or basis of any claim.
Some jurisdictions do not allow certain exclusions of warranties or limitations on damages, so some of these exclusions and limitations may not apply to you. If you have a dispute with us or are dissatisfied with the services, termination of your use of the services is your sole remedy. We have no other obligation, liability, or responsibility to you.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us and any company in our group and our respective officers, agents, representatives, employees, partners, and licensors harmless from any and all demands, claims and actions (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from or related to your use of the Services. We reserve the right to assume all or any part of the defence of any such claims and negotiations for settlement and you agree to fully cooperate with us in doing so.Third Party Sites
We may immediately, without prior notice, suspend or terminate your use of and access to the Services, at our sole discretion, for any reason, whether with or without cause or warning, and without liability. You may terminate these Terms by ceasing your use of the Services.Severability
If the application of any provision of these Terms to any particular facts or circumstances shall for any reason be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable by a court, arbitrator or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction, then the validity, legality and enforceability of such provision as applied to any other particular facts or circumstances, and the other provisions of this Terms, shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby and such provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible so as to effect the intent of the parties.Amendments
We reserve the right to change any part of the Services, including these Terms, at any time. Your continued use of the services means that you agree with our updated Terms. If you do not agree with our updated Terms, you must not use our Services.Other important terms
This Contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its Terms, whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties Act) 1999 or otherwise.
Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with such matters, their subject matter or formation (including but not limited to non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Where these Terms are translated into languages other than English in the event of any conflict or inconsistency the English language Terms shall prevail.
All your personal information will be treated as confidential. Xgilham is governed by the UK Data Protection Act (2003). This means your details will not be divulged to third parties without your permission.
You may request deletion of your customer details at any time by notifying us via the contact us page.
You can disable cookies from your web browser however this may affect the level of access you have on this site.
All offer codes are applied to the item, excluding delivery costs and are subject to our general Terms and Conditions.
The offer code must be entered into the Discount Codes field on the basket page and applied for the discount to be deducted from the order.
Unless stated discounts cannot be combined, can only be applied on full priced items and only one offer can be applied to any order.
Items already reduced in price, displaying a ‘Was’ and ‘Now’ price are also excluded from voucher offers.
Offers can be amended or withdrawn at any time.
a. cannot be used against sale items.
b. cannot be exchanged for the cash equivalent.
c. has no cash redeemable value either in full or part.
d. cannot be used in conjunction with other discount vouchers or codes.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch via the contact us page.
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. The Promoter: XGilham
2. The Supplier: Please see each individual promotion for details of the prize supplier.
3. Eligibility: This prize promotion is open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or “step” family), of The Promoter, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize promotion.
4. Promotional Period: Please see each individual promotion for its prize pool.
5. Entry Instructions: Please see the individual prize promotion for entry details.
6. Only one entry per person per prize promotion unless otherwise stated in the individual promotion. All additional entries will be disqualified.
7. Any entries that the Promoter consider (in our absolute discretion) to be dangerous, vulgar, offensive, indecent, illegal racist, copied, offensive, cruel or fraudulent, or infringe on the rights or copyright of others will be immediately disqualified.
8. No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple email accounts, multiple reproduced or computer-generated entries, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void.
Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, lost due to technical reasons, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatsoever reason.
9. Prize Fund: Please see each individual promotion for its prize pool.
10. Winner Selection: Prize draw winner (s) will be randomly selected by a computerised random generator from all entries. Skills based entries shall be judged based on the judging criteria, set out in the promotion, by a panel which shall include one judge independent to the Promoter.
11. Winner Notification: The winners will be notified by email via the account provided at point of entry within 14 days of the closing date and will have 14 days from notification to claim their prize. If a winner does not claim their prize within this timeframe the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and will award the prize to a reserve drawn at the same time as the original.
12. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the prize promotion and acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
13. General: Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
14. Prizes must be accepted as offered by the named winner. There is no cash or alternative prizes, in whole or part. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be resold.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify winners and ask for proof of identity, age and address and to withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
17. You agree that if you are a winner, you will take part in and co-operate fully with reasonable publicity and to the use of your name, photograph and any comments in such publicity without any fee being payable.
18. By entering the Promotion, each entrant grants the Promoter a world-wide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty free and sub-licensable right and licence to use reproduce, modify, adapt, publish or display (in whole or in part) any intellectual property contained in the content of their entry, without royalty, payment or other compensation. Each Entrant agrees not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrants that they have full authority to grant such rights.
19. The name and county of the winners can be obtained by sending an email, 28 days after the prize promotion closing date, to Info@fvpglobal.com.
20. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion. Those who try to circumvent the entry process and/or entry instructions by any method, will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
21. Entry into the Promotion is at the entrant’s sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor Supplier accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a prize. The Promoter and Supplier further disclaim liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter and Supplier’s liability resulting from its negligence or fraud.
22. If for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
23. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
24. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries, winner notifications or prizes. The Promoter, the Supplier or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies.
25. Where a prize is provided by a Supplier, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for inaccuracy of any prize description, and The Supplier is responsible for prize fulfilment.
26. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
27. The Promoter and the Supplier reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
28. The decisions of the Promoter are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
29. The Promotion and these terms and conditions, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
30. Data Protection: Any personal information that entrants share with the Promoter will be kept secure and only used in line with these terms and conditions unless the entrant has opted in to future marketing from the Promoter and/or the Supplier. By entering the promotion, entrants agree that their information may be used by the Promoter to administer the promotion and winners consent to give their name and county for the winners’ list.